Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Great Way to Expose Yourself

Get your mind out of the gutter, people! I mean this in a good way! While searching for followers on Twitter today, I found an excellent source for authors like myself. www.authorsdb.com is a website that has a database of author listings. Authors can sign up for FREE! They can provide a large number of things to list such as their Twitter handle, website, book covers, a description of themselves, and a link to their books. If you are an author, this is an excellent way to get exposure for free! I'm sure we all know about websites that charge us money to get the name of our book and the cover listed on that website. That doesn't happen on www.authorsdb.com. Did I mention it was free? It doesn't cost you anything besides a little bit of time. That means you don't have to spend money. Who doesn't love free things? You can submit your book covers for a contest. Even if you don't win the contest, you know what you get? Exposure! Every author wants their books to be noticed. I added my listing today. Immediately after my listing was approved, AuthorsDB tweeted my listing to all of their followers. I didn't even ask them to do that! That was another great way for me to be exposed to about 3,500 people. Join www.authorsdb.com and expose yourself to the world! Over 1,300 authors have already joined. You should be next!

No comments:

Post a Comment